Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my little brother!

I remember coming home from college after my first year and realizing you were 3 or 4 inches taller than me. I guess you're my not-so-little brother!

This day in history:
On this day Annie Oakley, Alfred Hitchcock, Fidel Castro, and Danny Bonaduce were also born. Interesting company you keep, Clay. The first taxi hit the streets in New York City. Bambi premiered at the Radio City Music Hall. The 28th Olympic Games opened in Athens four years ago. And The Beatle's "Help" and the Supremes' "You Can't Hurry Love" were released.

And what's a happy birthday wish without an embarrassing picture?


Love - your big sis.

1 comment:

Liz and Kurt said...

Happy Birthday! Just a little late, I've finally caught up on all the blogs. Hope you are all doing well!