Friday, April 2, 2010

365 Photo and Five Senses Friday


My dogs are strange. See Mac on his back up there? He sleeps like that sometimes, and it always makes me want to lightly slap his pink belly. Its a good thing he doesn't care, and barely deigns to register my presence at all. On the other hand, Ayla likes to tuck her nose under her foreleg when she sleeps. I imagine that since her muzzle is so long it gets rather cold. Ayla also likes to be covered with a blanket when she sleeps; as soon as I throw it over her when we're all going to bed she lets out a long, satisfied sigh and settles in for the night. Mac, on the other hand, starts snoring before he's even lying down. I told you, they're weird.

* * * * *
 
Want more Five Sense Friday? Pay Abby Try Again a visit.
 
Hearing: Debussy, Chopin, Stravinsky and more (concert band rehearsal last night)
Tasting: PB&J sandwich, in honor of National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day
Smelling: The air freshener in my car that disturbing reminds me of Raid
Seeing: Wet everywhere because of the rain we've had off and on this week
Feeling: Relief that my daredevil dog didn't hurt herself (more on this later)

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Lisa Golightly said...

thanks for visiting my blog!

I used to have a red Dobie, they are the best! miss mine:(

Michelle said...

Love that photo of Mac sleeping! I used to have a lab that slept on his back with his feet propped up on the couch. It was cute.