Friday, June 22, 2007

Oops!

This is the entry gate to our complex. Someone ran into it, at a good clip apparently, from the inside. Why were they trying to go out the in-gate? Why were they going so fast? How big will the assessment be from the HOA to have it replaced? I guess only the last question will be answered for certain, and I'm not looking forward to ponying up the money for it. Maybe the responsible party will have to pay.

Recently, we've had 6 cars get broken into in our parking lot. Gate openers were stolen (guess that's moot now!), as well as radios and personal items. I hear someone's car might have been stolen. Four or five months ago someone was stabbed in the lot too, though neither the stabber nor the stabbee were residents. I have no idea what's going on here. This is a yuppie, wealthy town.

I don't feel unsafe though, especially with my big, scary, afraid-of-her-own-shadow-but-you-wouldn't-know-it doberman. She may be a big chicken, but she's got a great bark!

No comments: