Friday, January 1, 2010

365 Photo Friday

I've seen quite a few bloggers talk about Project 365 as a goal for 2010 - take a picture once a day, every day, for the entire year. Its an opportunity to create a comprehensive scrapbook of your life for a year. It can assist you in paying attention to everyday, since time seems to fly by faster every year. And it can help you become a better photographer. I was interested, but daunted. Until I saw Lindsey's 365 Photo Friday post. So, I am going to participate in Project 365 with Lindsey, posting my week's worth of pictures every Friday. And here's the inaugural picture:


I bought myself a tabletop photo studio set to help in one of my goals of becoming a better photographer. I don't get enough natural light in my kitchen for photos, and I'm usually cooking after dark anyway, so I needed a better lighting option. So far, so good. This is a picture using the light tent of a new leaf-shaped plate I also bought for styling, from a set of two.

No comments: