Monday, May 3, 2010

Fetch


I took Mac and Ayla out to play a little fetch on Saturday, and enjoy the beautiful weather we're having now. Mac has been rather sick for a while, but he seems to finally be turning a corner and was up for the short walk down to the grass. Ayla was absolutely thrilled to have him with us too!


Mac wasn't up for much fetching, happier to lay in the grass and chew on his favorite glow-in-the-dark ball, soaking up the sunshine. Whenever I threw Ayla's orange ball for her, she run down, pick it up, and fetch it. But not to me, no! She'd barrel straight down on Mac, stopping right before him, and toss her ball on the ground before him. It was so cute, seeing her so happy to have her buddy outside playing with her.


Mac fetched a few very small tosses, but laying in the fresh air certainly seemed to be a balm to his spirits.


And after Ayla was tired from fetching we all relaxed for a while, before walking home again.

2 comments:

Michelle A'etonu said...

you have the cutest dogs ever...and you know I'm a huge fan of bulldogs now!

Run Lori Run said...

That is the cutest face, makes me smile every time I see those wrinkles.