Friday, April 9, 2010

365 Photo and Five Senses Friday

Me and my shadow

Gretel likes to sleep on the dog bed

Ayla prefers the comfy couch

Gimme a kiss

Ayla thought she could fly, and leaped off the top of this wall. Luckily she landed on her head, so she walked away unharmed. I had a small heart attack though.

More turkeys - I had to shoo these away from my car so I could get to work the other morning

Ayla looks happiest when she's running

* * * * *

Fine Senses Friday is a nice way to reflect upon the previous week. Want more? Pay Abby Try Again a visit.
 
Hearing: "Stuff You Should Know" podcasts on my commute
Tasting: Tofu marinated in sriracha, then coated in seasoned pankow and baked
Smelling: Three different kinds of canned dog and cat foods... ick
Seeing: Leaves taking over buds on trees
Feeling: Tired after a long, crazy, stressful week

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Run Lori Run said...

I love that top photo of your shadows!

abby try again said...

Thanks for playing :)
What a fun post and oh man that tofu sounds so yummy!

Emily said...

Ohhh can I have Gretel? Pleassse?

Clumbsy Cookie said...

How cute are they?????!!!!