Friday, March 19, 2010

365 Photo and Five Senses Friday

I've been down with the flu this past week, so I only have a few photos to share...

Gretel enjoying the sun, and her self-imposed naked belly (she's done that for years), and the turkeys that have been hanging out at our complex for a couple weeks now and frightening/exciting my dogs:


* * * * *

A new favorite blog of mine, Abby Try Again, posts every Friday a short reflection of the past week in Five Senses Friday, and I've decided to join her.

Hearing: my lightly snoring bulldog after Chris took the pups up the hill to play
Tasting: Pyramid Apricot Ale on awarm, sunny Friday evening
Smelling: not much, thanks to the lingering remains of the flu
Seeing: green buds and delicate blossoms everywhere I turn
Feeling: grateful to not be feeling sick any longer

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Michelle A'etonu said...

Hi Misty! I'm glad you're feeling much better. I love your Five Senses Friday idea! I must say, those turkeys look pretty frightening!

Run Lori Run said...

Those turkeys just roam around by your house???

Apricot Ale...yum...

Glad you are feeling better!

Misty said...

Yeah, they're great big birds that wander around our complex and live on the hill behind us. Funny things - Mac growls at them and Ayla wants to chase them.