Saturday, March 27, 2010

Up On the Big Hill


I took another trek with Mac and Ayla up on the big hill by our place the other day. The wind was blowing like crazy up there, and the grasses and flowers are thigh-high up there now, and at times even taller than me (and I'm not exactly short at 5' 6" or so). I took the picture above while standing. I can only imagine what Mac's point of view was the entire time, even walking along the little path must have felt like going through a jungle. Ayla isn't one to stick to paths, so she bunny-hopped through the grasses all over the place.



I love watching Ayla run, and her and Mac chasing each other...



4 comments:

Run Lori Run said...

Sounds windy out there! But it is so beautiful where you live, amazing!

SMITH BITES said...

I just LOVE your site! AND I LOVE YOUR DOGS! Tooooooo sweet!

Michelle A'etonu said...

as always...great pictures of the furbabies! Is Mac an American Bulldog? Our mascot at work is.

Michelle said...

Sounds like a fun time! The flowers are beautiful. Isn't it great that spring is finally here?!